Call us today for more information 0543277140
One stop shop HR solutions
Integrated-Strategy is a Saudi Based company, representing Turning Point HR Solutions LTD and offering a wide range of HR and IT solutions.
Turning Point are the market leaders for succession planning and talent management software and professional services.
With a strong track record in the Kingdom in many sectors, including both private and governmental entities, Turning Point are able to offer support and solutions to large-size organizations including the following services:
1. Recruitment /On Boarding
- An automated recruitment process on one platform that links into your competency framework;
2. We help in putting up Saudi-isation retention System
We can help you build effective talent management systems that enable you to grow your own Saudi talent.
3. Psychometric Tests System
- A suite of psychometric tests including P3, MBTI, , FIRO-B with the capability to deliver and feedback;
- Talent Management / Succession Planning;
- A fully automated HR information system that allows you to populate talent pools with high potential individuals, defined by your own requirements of role specific hard and soft skills;
4. Performance Management
- A self-service approach to performance appraisal, PDP and progression, linked to your corporate objectives, balanced scorecard and competency framework;
- The development of KPI’s
- Comprehensive pay and grading capability including job evaluation software, benchmarking locally and internationally and long term incentive plans;
- Flexible benefits - driving employee engagement by offering access to heavily discounted white goods, cars and holidays amongst other things;
- Job Evaluation and external benchmarking, all supported by our market leading web based software
-The design and delivery of internationally accredited training catalogues targeted at all the different levels and disciplines within your organization.
7. Leadership development
8. Executive Team dynamics
Website development and online marketing:
1. Website professional services.
3. Social Media.
4. Information Architect.
More About Turning Point HR Solutions
Turning Point HR Solutions is part of the Turning Point LLP group of companies, which is made up of Turning Point HR Solutions, Turning Point Recruitment Solutions and PAHRIS Software Solutions.
Turning Point HR is UK based consultancy with a significant presence in the Middle East. We have offices throughout UK and the KSA. Turning Point has a large client base across all business sectors including: Financial Services, Petrochemical, Hospitality, Information Technology, Telecoms, Utilities, Manufacturing and Local and National Government. Our senior consultants offer pragmatic advice that informs and enables organisations to design effective Human Resource processes and remuneration strategies.
• Staff surveys
• Job evaluation
•HR Information systems
• Grading structure design
•Project management software
• Performance management systems and training Sales team management
• Succession planning
• Recruitment services
• Psychometric testing
•On-line skills assessments
• Board member assessments
• Talent management software
•On-line 360 feedback
1.1. Profile Worldwide
Turning Point HR Solutions, as part of the Turning Point Group have been operating across Europe, Africa and Asia Pacific for 15 years.
Our client base includes The Royal Mint in the UK, Cape plc a worldwide mining operation with bases in Australia, Philippines, USA and Europe.
Our airlines clients include British Airways, British European and Easy Jet, our retail sector clients include Tesco and Marks and Spenser.
Our financial sector clients include IIMIA, HSBC, Lloyds, Northern Rock and Santander.
Our telecoms clients include Vodafone, O2, Nokia in Helsinki Finland and Kingston Communications.
1.2. Relevant Professional Bodies
Turning Point HR Solutions Ltd as an organisation is a member of the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (CIPD) as well as being approved by the Institute of Leadership and Management (ILM) to provide ILM endorsed training courses.
We have a breadth of experience completing the design and setting of key performance indicators with companies across all sectors including construction, retail, petro chemicals, manufacturing, IT, Telecoms and hospitality.
1.4. Saudi Specific Experience
We understand the culture within KSA and also the dynamics of holding companies.
Our client list within KSA includes:
• Jeraisy Group
• Al Turki Group
• Al Nafoura
1.5. Saudi Presence
We have offices in Riyadh, PO Box 52778, Riyadh 11573 , Saudi Arabia.
Manager - Training & Career Dev. / Saudi International Petrochemical Co.
Talent Development and Learning Manager
Khalid Ali Al Turki Group
Mohammed M. Dahlan
General Manager- bazy.com